- C = cryogenic temperature
- A = ambient temperature
- LP = low pressure (below 1 bar)
- MP = medium pressure (up to 40/45/63 bar)
- HP = high pressure (250 to 420 bar)
- UHP = ultra-high pressure (420 to 1.000 bar)
- No = not suitable for installation in vacuum-jacketed pipes
- Std = for installation in vacuum-jacketed pipes
- Opt = suitable for vacuum-jacketed pipes, vacuum flange as option
- GV = Globe valve
- CV = Control valve
- CHK = Check valve
- STR = Strainer
- OV = Overflow valve
- RV = Relief valve
- M = manual
- P = electro-pneumatic
- PR = electro-pneumatic with IP regulator
- E = electric
- S = solenoid
- SPR = spring-based
- HY = hydraulic
Best for Helium - and nothing gets lost.
We offer solutions for liquid helium applications.Valves from STÖHR optimize effort and cost for an efficient transport of the medium to and within your gas plant.
Best for Helium
When used in 24 / 7 / 52 continuous operation, STÖHR valves are not immune to errors, despite their tried and tested design, the use of the best materials and careful processing during assembly and testing. If this happens, we offer support:
Exhibitions, Congresses, Events: Your chance to meet, greet and share opinions with the team of STÖHR ARMATUREN.
Discover the team behind the technology, and read about our history and progress with the development and manufacture of high-quality products for the global market since 1938.