- C = cryogenic temperature
- A = ambient temperature
- LP = low pressure (below 1 bar)
- MP = medium pressure (up to 40/45/63 bar)
- HP = high pressure (250 to 420 bar)
- UHP = ultra-high pressure (420 to 1.000 bar)
- No = not suitable for installation in vacuum-jacketed pipes
- Std = for installation in vacuum-jacketed pipes
- Opt = suitable for vacuum-jacketed pipes, vacuum flange as option
- GV = Globe valve
- CV = Control valve
- CHK = Check valve
- STR = Strainer
- OV = Overflow valve
- RV = Relief valve
- M = manual
- P = electro-pneumatic
- PR = electro-pneumatic with IP regulator
- E = electric
- S = solenoid
- SPR = spring-based
- HY = hydraulic
We’re here to help
The desired specification not found yet?
Are you looking for something out of this website and the product catalog?
Then send us the specifications for your special requirement.
We make Extremes happen.
|Technical Data||Technical Design|
|Service fluids||N2, O2, Ar, H2, He|
|Operating temp. fluid||-196 °C to +60 °C|
|Operating temp. enviroment||-30 °C to +60 °C|
|Body material||stainless steel|
|Response pressure||as required|
|Seat sealing||ceramic / soft seal|
|Body sealing||soft seal / welded|
|Tightness at seat||1*10-3 mbar*l/s|
* All dangerous, toxic or acid fluids according to material compatibility.
**Surface treatment can be choosen according to customer specification. See product options