Fittings in "XXL" size
Extreme media temperatures, extreme pressure levels, extreme tightness and - extreme dimensions. Precise control valves for scientific applications, media resistant globe valves for the chemical industry, miniaturised blow-off valves for space probes, fine-meshed gas strainers, gigantic valves for gas exploration: fittings from STÖHR in standard or special execution are in operation at thousands of sites worldwide and reliably working at 24/7.
From "XXS" to "XXL" size, our valves meet the highest quality expectations and requirements for acceptance with our customers. Especially for large nominal diameters up to DN300, STÖHR ARMATUREN has developed a family of valves with bellows sealing and strainers adapted from the successful series FREES 1200, UNIVERS 1200 and UNIVERS 1600: control valves, globe valves, check valves and strainers both for cryogenic or ambient temperatures. Sealing with bellows protects against leakage to the environment and offers additional safety for man and plant combined with highest energy efficiency possible.
Talk to us. We offer valve solutions for all extremes.
|Technical Data||Technical Design|
|Service fluid||He, Ar, H2, O2, N2 in gaseous or liquid condition; CH4|
|Available diameters (mm)||125, 150, 200, 250 and 300|
|Function||On-off, Control, Non-return, Strainer|
|Body sealing||Stem sealing with bellow made of stainless steel plus second sealing (O-ring or comparable). Tightness to environment: 1x10E-8 mbar*l/sec|
|Sealing at valve seat||Metal / PCTFE Tightness at valve seat: 1x10E-6 mbar*l/sec|
|Operating temp fluid||ambient: 243 K (-30°C) to 323 K (+50°C), cryogenic: 2 K (-271°C) to 243 K (-30°C)|
|Operating temp environment||-20° to +50° C optional: adjustment to environmental conditions (desert, sea water, humidity, …), outside painting|
|Nominal pressure (PN) in bar||10 / 16 / 20 / 25 / 32 / 40 / 50 (depending on valve size)|
|Actuator||Manual (optional: gear-box assisted), electro-pneumatic or hydraulic. For non-manual actuation: incl. suitable mounting parts for position control and positioning|
|Fail-safe position||Normally closed (NC) or normally open (NO)|
|Body type||Z-type, straight-through|
|Connections||Welding ends acc. to ISO, DIN, ASME or metric as standard; other connections optional|
|Welding flange||In cryogenic execution, available as standard for installation in vacuum-jacketed pipes|
|Body material||Ambient: austenitic steel. Cryogenic: austenitic steel acc. to AD2000-W2/W10|
|Material certificates||Acc. to EN 10204 3.1 / 3.2. Other materials and certificates on request|
- Below sealing for high tightness to outside, especially when operating with flammable or combustible gases (H2, O2)
- Drawing approval by customer before production release, in particular with regards to the pipe routing in the plant
- Designed and tested in accordance with PED 2014/68 / EU and AD 2000 leaflets
- Fittings up to Cat. III of the PED may be developed and tested by STÖHR under constant monitoring by TÜV SÜD. For valves of category IV of the PED, STÖHR undertake all necessary coordination work with the notified body (TÜV SÜD) from drawing approval to final acceptance test
- Issuing all necessary certificates acc. PED and AD 2000 leaflets
- Issuing the EU Declaration of Conformity including affixing the CE mark
- Optional QA services:
– PMI (Material Testing)
– Non-destructive tests such as X-ray (RT) test for welds at pressure-bearing parts, ultrasonic testing (UT), colour-penetration test (PT)
– Body pressure test at 1.5 times PN
– Leak tests (bubble test, helium leakage test)
– LIN cold test
– Final Acceptance Test (FAT) in presence of customer representative and/or external auditor (TPI)
- Transportation: due to heavy weight requirements, the valves are equipped with locating pads. Gearbox (manual drive) or pneumatic / hydraulic actuator must be dismantled after factory acceptance test and delivered separately packed. Delivery takes place in sturdy wooden boxes.
Best for Helium - and nothing gets lost.
We offer solutions for liquid helium applications.Valves from STÖHR optimize effort and cost for an efficient transport of the medium to and within your gas plant.
When used in 24 / 7 / 52 continuous operation, STÖHR valves are not immune to errors, despite their tried and tested design, the use of the best materials and careful processing during assembly and testing. If this happens, we offer support:
Pneumatic or electric actuators from different manufacturers, attachments for control valves, different valve cones, flushing valves or surface fineness - STÖHR ARMATUREN offers various options for the configuration of your valves: